Firefox Download For IOS For iPhone 8.1
What is the best browser for iPhone? Some will tell you that Safari, other than Chrome and there will also be some who say that it is the iOS version of the Mozilla browser, Firefox. And the truth is that the latter are not very misguided because if it is not the best, it is close to being.
Undoubtedly it is one of the best options among which users who already use this browser in their version for PC Windows and Linux or Mac, with which they can synchronize contents and their user session.
The features of Mozilla Firefox for mobile
We speak of a browser that behaves quickly, offering a fluid navigation and with a more restricted consumption of data thanks to which we will gain in speed of loading of web pages. There are many and varied features available:
- Intelligent and fast searches: intuitive searches on the web and with suggestions for multiple results. Simple access to providers like Wikipedia, Twitter and Amazon.
- Advanced privacy features: private browsing mode that clears history and also incorporates an option to customize the removal of specific data as passwords with a single click.
- Synchronization with all your devices: With a single Mozilla user account you can access passwords and open tabs on other devices such as smartphones, tablets or computers. At the same time securely store your passwords so you do not have to remember them in each one of them.
- Visual and intuitive tabs: Tabs have been designed to easily find content in them. They are numbered so they are more manageable and do not lose sight of the open pages.
“The Mozilla browser brings iOS the features that have made it one of the best”.
The origin of this navigator goes back to 2004, year in which it was released its first stable version. Since then its scale in terms of functions and usability has been unstoppable, serving to conquer millions of users around the world (getting to be one of the most used browsers). He has also been the pioneer in incorporating features that we now consider obvious in practically any browser, such as extensions or addons. It has made the leap from the PC to other platforms, both 32-bit and 64-bit, which obviously could not miss smartphones and tablets.
And while it is true that the competition in both versions for iPhone and iPad and those coming in APK file format for Android is very hard, it has consolidated as one of the best ways to access the web from a mobile device. The user finds a simple and quick means of visiting framed Internet sites all within a clean design interface.
What’s New in the Latest Update
- Improvements in stability and correction of errors.
Requirements and additional information:
- Minimum Operating System Requirements: iOS 9.0.
- Compatible with:
- iPod touch