Gmail: Google iPhone email Download For IOS 5.0.170618
Among the different e-mail services in which we can register there is one that stands out well above the majority. This is Gmail: Google’s email. The search engine company has made it the gateway to its many services on the web and its official app for iPhone and iPad is the one that you should download for optimized management of the account from an iOS device.
“It is one of the most complete and intuitive mail services”.
What will you find in Gmail?
If in your day you decided to create an account it is advisable to download the application. The reasons you will find among its different characteristics, some of which we tell you below:
- Cancel sending an email: did you send an email by mistake to the contact that did not come? Do you regret having sent an e-mail a second after you clicked to send? Do not worry, Gmail has a method to cancel the sending … as long as the recipient has not read it, of course.
- It supports up to multiple accounts (5 total) in case you want to create a new account for different reasons. You can jump from another easily and with a simple gesture.
- A notification center that details all types of activity.
- Quick search system in the mail with instant results, predictive text and spelling suggestions.
- File or delete messages with a simple gesture: quickly empty the inbox.
- Organize and read messages by grouping them into conversations.
- Autocomplete function to type the name of the Google Contacts or Phonebook.
- Manage and respond to Google Calendar invitations without leaving the Gmail app.
- Organize mail with features for archiving, tagging, highlighting, deleting and tagging as spam.
- Send and receive emails with attachments in different formats.
- Send messages with a custom signature.
These are the most common functions that you can use in the app. However, it has advanced options that will allow you to take advantage of this service and improve its performance, with features such as Acknowledgment to receive confirmation when one of your sent messages has been read.
But why use Gmail? What exactly is its function?
The truth is that as far as function this is one of the best mail services. Now, is it better than Outlook or Yahoo? Well if you are thinking about your privacy, possibly not. You know that there is always that shadow about Google and the way it has to deal with your data … conditions that we accept when we register as users.
On the other hand having a user account in Google allows you to access and synchronize the different services offered. From the browser, where we can open user sessions or import and export favorites, to your online storage service: Google Drive. Nor can we forget others like the Google Docs online office package or a service that everyone uses, whether Gmail user or not: YouTube (if you want to access adult content, comment and rate videos, manage your own channel …
What’s new in the latest version
- Bug fixes and performance improvements.
Requirements and additional information:
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.