An Android smartphone or tablet with root allows us to have a greater control of its functions in addition to the applications that are installed. Among other advantages we have the possibility of eliminating bloatware, which is known as the software that comes preinstalled in the terminal by many manufacturers (for example the apps that Samsung, Huawei or Xiaomi preinstalled in their phones with their corresponding layer of customization, for To name a few).
What is Lucky Patcher and what is it for?
In order to manage these and other aspects, if in addition to having the rooted terminal you have a utility like Lucky Patcher we are talking about exercising total control over the device. This app allows you to manipulate and modify settings of the applications that in usual conditions would be impossible to touch.
Once downloaded and installed the APK you will see that it is a cracker for Android. The application will list all the apps present on your smartphone or tablet, with complete information on each of them and categorized by color coding depending on the actions you can take. These operations include:
Delete the license verification.
Remove in-app advertising.
Modify the permissions associated with the apps.
Extract the APK file from any application to perform a backup.
Unblock payment apps to be taken to another device.
Create backups or backups of the application.
Full control over your device.
How to use this patcher?
Well, once the applications are listed you will see that as we said each one is highlighted with a color. These are each of them and what they mean:
- Green: app with great possibility of being registered.
- Yellow: there are specific patches for these applications.
- Blue has ads or ads from Google.
- Violet: app in the boot list.
- Red: This application can not be registered or patched.
- Orange: it is a system application and it is recommended not to manipulate it if what you want is that your device
- continues to function properly.
- It also joins the boot list, which contains the list of apps to be patched when the phone reboots the system.
Well, if you want to know how to use it to carry out certain actions you must follow the steps described below in this small tutorial:
To remove a license verification:
Step 1: Keep pressing the app and select remove license verification.
Step 2: Choose automatic mode and begin the search and patching process.
Step 3: In case of not working select automatic reverse mode or extreme automatic mode.
Step 4: Now you must restart before, importantly, to open the application.
To remove ads:
Step 1: Click on the application and choose the option to remove ads from Google.
Step 2: Restart without opening the application.
To apply a specific patch:
- Step 1: Click on the app and apply specific patch.
- Step 2: Before opening the app, restart your tablet or smartphone.
How to download and install Lucky Patcher?
You know what happens to these types of applications in the Google store, so stop searching on Google Play because you will not find it. To download it you have to look for alternative resources like Malavida’s own website and download the file on your smartphone by activating the Unknown Origins in Settings in order to install it.
And remember, you have to keep in mind that in order to perform these operations you will need to be superuser of your Android terminal, so you will need to first get a KingRoot style app to rootear your device. And, of course, this is an app you’ll only find for Android … iOS users will have to settle for an iPhone or iPad of nice design and apple bite.
Requirements and additional information:
- Minimum operating system requirements: Android 2.0.
- Installing the app using the APK file requires the activation of the “Unknown sources” option under Settings> Applications.