Pokémon GO is one of the biggest hits of the mobile video game of recent years. Combine augmented reality with the universe of these creatures.The combination of augmented reality and the Pokémon universe has resulted in one of the titles that has unleashed one of the biggest fevers that are remembered in the world of video game. You should know that we are talking about Pokémon GO that allows to make the real world around us a space in which to play and have fun hunting these creatures.Snorlax, Charmander, Pikachu or Wishmur, among others, expect to be trapped.Wherever you are can appear a Pokémon and you only need to have installed the APK of the game on your Android: find them and when they appear on your screen catch them. You will have to be fast because they appear for a limited time.
- Create your player profile with avatar and image of fellow Pokémon.
- Ascend level and experience as you catch them.
- He is part of a team of hunters.
- Train your Pokémon in your gyms.
- Get coins to buy items in the virtual store.
- Get different rewards.
- Colour code that indicates the probability that you have of capture.
- Get special items in Poképaradas, located in places of public interest in the real world, depending on your level of player.
- Exclusive and Legendary Pokémon
- Some of them can not be easily caught. The reason is that there are some that are unique to specific regions such as Tauros in North
- America, Mr. Mime in Europe, Farfetch’d in Asia or Kangaskhan in Australia. In turn there are some that have not been unlocked, such as the coveted Articuno or Ditto, Zapdos, Moltres, Mewtwo and Mew.
The tricks to hunt Pokémon
You will need to give yourself some other walk to find those missing in your Pokédex although there are always some tricks that will make it possible to catch them all faster. For example with maps like FastPokeMap, which uses Google maps to point them out and you do not have to go blind. There are also ways to distort the GPS location and thus appear anywhere in the world and get you all … but beware that if Niantic, the developer of the game, realizes you will ban as a user of the game.
There are those who believe that once they are all or almost all trapped there is no longer any incentive playing. What happens is that with each update are incorporated novelties that renew their appeal. Not since the release of the first version have been incorporated improvements such as support for the wearable Pokémon GO Plus, a device that warns you when there is a creature near you so you do not have to be always hanging on the mobile phone.
What’s new in the latest version
- Minor text corrections.
- Requirements and additional information:
- Requires Android 4.4 or higher operating system.
- Installing the app using the APK file requires the activation of the “Unknown sources” option under Settings> Applications.
- The app offers integrated shopping.