Thanks to You TV Player you will have access from your Android smartphone or tablet to thousands of online TV channels that broadcast in streaming and live through the Internet. All of them perfectly arranged by subject so that you can perfectly find the content you want to see in every moment: cinema, series, news, sports, children, culture, music, etc.
The best media player in streaming for Android.
But not only is it an app to watch TV on a mobile device, but also combines social features that allow us to be friendly and converse with other users of the service and acts as a media player for the different videos we already have On our phone, either downloaded from YouTube, recorded with our own camera or received by WhatsApp.
How to download and install this application?
Surely you have gone through Google Play to download the final application to watch the TV on your mobile and you have been taken aback because the official store of Android applications no longer allows download. Luckily for you we offer you your installation file so you can start using it in a few seconds.
Online TV and video player, all in one.
Just download the APK to your mobile device through the link that we offer you, register an account or access through Facebook, and in a few moments you will be enjoying the best TV channels in Spain and Latin America: from Fox to HBO to watch your favorite series like The Simpsons or Game of Thrones, going through sports channels to enjoy the Champions League or the NFL. Its installation has no more mystery.
Add new channels to this app
And if among the thousands of television channels included in the application you can not find the one you are looking for you can always choose to include extra channels manually. To do this follow these simple instructions.
Step 1. Access the Add option available in the main application menu.
Step 2. In the Stream Name field, type tutv.
Step 3. In the video URL field, type tutvgratis.tv.
Step 4. Manually select the channels you want to add from the list.
- Thousands of channels from around the world with special emphasis on Spain and Latin America: Colombia, Chile, Mexico, Argentina, Venezuela, etc.
- Filter content by country to find the exact channel you are looking for or by theme: Entertainment, Children, World and Culture, Movies, Series, Sports, News, Music, etc.
- Set up a list of favorites to find the streams you visit more frequently.
- Set reminders so you do not miss any of your favorite shows.
- Add extra channels that do not appear by default among the application listings.
- It plays videos stored locally in different formats: AVI, 3GP, FLV, M4V, MOV, MP4, WMV, RMVB, MKV, TS, MPG, etc.
- Send videos and streams to your TV using the Chromecast to enjoy them on a large screen.
- Create a profile with your avatar and username to take advantage of the social functions of the app: add contacts to a list of friends and chat with them.
- Receive push notifications about any improvement or newness in the service.
You TV Player for PC for when?
At the moment developers are not planning to release a version of their application for Windows computers, nor Apple mobile devices, but that does not mean that you can not enjoy their channels on your computer. With an Android emulator type Nox Player or BlueStacks you will have this application running on your PC in minutes.
What’s even more important is that it is compatible with Chromecast so you can send the signal from your Android device directly to your television to enjoy all the HD content of the app as it deserves the occasion: on the screen Big of your TV and you without leaving the sofa.
What’s New in the Latest Version
- You can now change channels without returning to the channel list.
- Security and stability improvements.